You know there are times in your life where you just crumble and realize you're just not strong enough. Not strong enough for people to depend on, not strong enough to hold up the weight of someone else, not strong enough to carry someone on your shoulders...That's me today. I wasn't strong enough to lift 2 bodies off the floor. Discrediting my own weight, which i lift everyday when i get off the floor or walk around, I couldn't seem to have the strength in my legs to stand up and lift the other person up.
I know it's not sumthing i should keep beating myself up over and over again. but I can say honestly, at that point of time, i felt so weak.... so helpless and so disappointed in myself. I'm not just sad at the fact that I couldn't, but that it was something that every one else could.
Just boils down to the fact that i really need to start getting better. I need to start getting stronger. I need to know that not only can people depend on me, but that I can support them anytime. And to get to that point... it's gonna take work. but i'm not going to forget how i felt today... i'm going to get stronger. Why? For you.

0 comments:
Post a Comment