Monday, June 19, 2006

My teacher once said that
I'll never pass A Math and that i'd fail in the 'O's. She was wrong. :)
Never in my life have i
Committed suicide. LOLZ. umm ok err. BEEN ATTACHED! yup!
The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile
is someone i schooled with, served with and still serve alongside.
I like
my mei
because
she makes me happy, reminds me that no matter what, she can always make me smile.
When i'm nervous
I tend to stop believing in myself.
The last time i laughed was when
Thambi got locked out of his room during church camp. I only counted the LUPS kinda laugh.
My hair is
gonna be a toilet brush in a month's time!!! ahhh!
My feet are
walking on sunshine!!! woo hoo!
Last christmas
I gave you my heart, but the very nex... okok. ummm last Christmas was a turning point for me.
When i turn my head left, i see
my collegues in my work place
When i turn my head right, i see
my boss! eeps! haha.
When i look down, i see
the length of ground my knees have to move before kneeling for the Lord. and umm, i also see a little bit of crumbs from the snickers i'm eating. tee hee.
The craziest recent event was
Ostrich watching, riding, racing and eating. wootz! haha
By this time next year
I'll probably have stepped down from the Ex-Co. sobz.
I have a hard time understanding
God's timing and His Will. i mean, who doesn't.
One time at a family gathering
i wished i wasn't there. oh, that's all the time. ummm one time my aunt pulled me to buy the Zen Vision M right on the same day. mad woman. but I love her!
You know i like-like you if
I sacrifice too much of myself and if I tell you I do.
If i won an award, the first person i'd thank is
God. but He's not really a PERSON so... the person who gave me the award. lolz.
Triangles are
tasty! wad?!?? ahah. umm they're pointy.
My ideal breakfast is
breakfast in bed with nothing to wake up to. Notice it's ideal, coz it's never happened b4. sighz.
If you make me really happy
I would tell you how much i appreciated it and try my utmost best to make your day as good as mine.
Where do you plan to visit anytime soon
Tekong. but it's not my plans. HAHA.
Boys are
Dumb. till they grow up. Then they're stupid. Unless they're like me. HAHAHA. oops.
I'd stop my wedding if
my bride-to-be ran away.
The world could do without
Sin.
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than
lick the belly of two cockroaches.
Most recent thing you've bought yourself
a handphone. Dumb army. making me spend money on a useless handphone.
Most recent thing someone else bought you
a handphone. long story. let's jus say i traded in the bought one to get a new one.
My least favourite time of the day is
when no one's talking to me. OR.... when i have to sleep and someone i love is online.
And by the way, please hold on
my snickers hasn't been bit in a while. *bite* umm yummy.
The last time i was high
I was with the Ex-Co having a meeting about the next 6 months. goodness. so dumbz can.
The last person i talked to told me
that she loved me. awww.
I shouldn't have
lost my mei for 2 years. stupid me. 2 long years. what an idiot i was... i am.
Last night I
bought a new handphone and watched CARS. on dvd. hehe
There's this girl i know who
loves me!!! and whom i love too. duhz.
There's this guy i know who
is currently in Tioman! argh.
I'll tell the next person who makes me really happy
That they made me really happy. -_-; HAHA. umm that they have really brought a smile to my heart. And that i needed that smile. :)
I'm listening to
My mei complain about her chinese tuition.
I last ate
My snickers. remember??? haha
My bedsheet is
due for a change. Mother keeps nagging. haha
I smell
good. HAHAHHAA umm i smell umm... nothing much. office air is smell-less. :)
On my table, i have
a computer, a small scanner, a cup, pens in a cup, my zen, my handphone and MY HALF EATEN SNICKERS!! grrr.
My full name is
James Bond. :P Joel Tan Rui Liang
The next 4 people who are gonna do this quiz are
considered really lucky coz I'm not so evil. :)

Jamie made me do this. ARGH.

0 comments: