Considering how I'm very comfortable with Ben and August, the Auditions were nothing too scary.. it wasn't at all actually. Thank Goodness coz actually, the setting is quite scary if i wasn't so familiar wif the "judges". The sanctuary is quite big la. then got one stupid mic in front makes your voice boom in the sanctuary. Air con was cold and it's like 4 eyes staring at you... Chelsea and Alicia P. were apparently spying in the gallery above. if you see the pic, you'll see figures there. haha not supposed to be there! hor hor. :) but i didn't even know they were there la. too focused on my song. :) Anyways. it went well. I sang Corrinne May's Journey. Love that song and she's got my range so it's quite comfortable. :) Was able to test my range wif a high note too and I changed the ending note to a high note so i ended nicer than the original song. :) I'd say it went well. Then i sang "joyful joyful" for the Hymn selection. Asked to choose either Joyful, Holy holy holy or Amazing Grace on the spot. :)Yeh, so it was fun and a blast to just audition la. haha cool stuff. :) Will update wif Aug's camera phone pic when i get it. overall i enjoyed myself and thanks August for being so doofus even in auditions, helped the mood... though it wasn't scary, it would have surely helped me if i was nervous. :)

2 comments:
Still think you should have done "Joyful, Joyful" in the upbeat 'Sister Act' way. Anyway, the audition was a blast! So fun. It's also amazing to notice how many people are uncontrollably affected by how they are 'judged'. By the way, you have probably blown your chances of passing the audition by calling him stupid, not that I disagree with u....
not that I disagree with u....
oooo that could cost you YOUR auditions mudder. :P
Post a Comment