Tuesday, June 23, 2009
OAC Exam
This is how I felt yesterday just before I took my first exam paper in Melb. Organisational Analysis and Change... wow. Davin and I mugged like typical asian kids the day before and I've been feeding my brain with stuff about OAC since the start of the week.. so yeh, when I stood there at the exam hall waiting for the doors to open, i really felt like Leonard the blowfish... full of info and just waiting to get it all out of me...
The paper was great. everything was pretty straight forward and I think I should do pretty well for this subject... have been keeping quite an above average score so far so I'm praying hard that the exam would pull my marks up to a 'H1' level.. and then yay! haha but ahhh it's over and done with...
2 more papers [thurs and fri] then i'm leaving melb to spore for 3 weeks... i'm really looking forward to going back. didn't think i'd want to go back so much.. but i guess there are reasons... sister's wedding... family time... ability to drive a car again... friends... church... and of course... now that wongster's in spore, the pull factor is TREMENDOUSLY swinging towards spore's side. :)
Yeh... so i'm gonna mug and mug for one more paper.. Management paper on thurs.. then the friday paper jus pray and hope that I can do well in that one. :) been scoring really well for that subject so i'm hoping it'll keep me adrift. :)
THEN I'M BACK HOME! :) see u guys soon.
Pray for the swine flu thingy... it's scary. everyone's getting very paranoid... esp Singapore. i dun want it to mess up my plans. :) See you on Saturday!
p.s. Div.. if u're reading this... TREASURE THE NEXT 3 DAYS... after which... mwhahah!
p.p.s. thanks to all who are praying for me and my exams. really appreciate it... feel like there's an army of angels behind me... hard to describe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Picture taken from 
0 comments:
Post a Comment