Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dedicated to Alvin Ho Kah Yun


This post is dedicated to my dear dear friend Alvin Ho. You were a good guy, a great fren and a closer brother. Words fail me to understand why you've been snatched away to be with God now. I can't say I understand but I will accept that it is in His almighty plan. I'm just thankful to God for the chance to know you, to work with you and to pray with you.

I will miss you so much. I already do. Thank you for being my friend, my confidante at times and my brother in Christ. You don't know what you meant to me.
They say life goes on, but life without you inside is going to be way different. I pray you are in a better place, with God. I'll miss you buddy.

"Alvin Ho, formerly from our depo posted to Hq died in a traffic accident in Malaysia. News from Bn Hq"

"Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows."
"...When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me..."

0 comments: