Tuesday, January 09, 2007

JB trip

Here's a video that we took during our recent shopping trip to malaysia. it was super fun jus getting away for a day to shop. :) added the words below so you can follow. typed out word for word.. you better appreciate it. haha



Rui: Hello my name is Rui. We jus came back from a Malaysia trip to... stop shaking the table, Ben. To JB city square and we had a lot of fun shopping. Probably my first time shopping without my family people. And i bought 2 tops! and yeh, another top also la. Yay! We'll skip Adrian for now.

Ben: My name is Ben. I bought a shirt... and that's pretty much it. Yuan Yuan.

Yuan: Urhhh. I need to sleep ah. Next time you go shopping in JB, wear better walking shoes. Next time you go shopping anywhere, wear better walking shoes.

Adrian: When you go JB, bring toilet paper coz there's no toilet paper in the toilets. And the toilet cost 20 sens. 20 sen. no 'S'

Yuan: Sumtimes, there's no toilet paper in Singapore also.

Jodi: Bcoz you share the same toilet with Zhi Han. Haha.

Wei En: Hi, i bought 1 dress and 6 handphone. They were cheap! what can i say, they were cheap. they were not expensive. 6 handphone... thingies... appendages.

Sab: When you go JB, remember to check the expiry date on your passport. I need to extend but i couldn't I... I.. I...

Ivan: I didn't go JB but i'm here for coffee with them.

Rui: Yeah, we waited an hour to get the bus back. And in our frustr... never mind.

Adrian: It was a very long wait.

Rui: This is our frustration. *shown tearing bus ticket* 2.40 ringget to... it's 2.40 sing to go there and it's 2.40 ringget to come back. doesn't make sense.

Jodi: Mala___ans are stupid. Haha.

Adrian: She's crazy.

Yuan: Ben looks like a gangster. tried to rob us.

The rest is nonsensical fun. :) enjoy

0 comments: