thanks for the guitar strap. it's not going to be forgotten. praise God with me yeh?
other than that... i guess there are somethings i do want to say but yet don't... so forgive me for being oh-so-vague. :)
You - didn't speak with you for a week. i pushed you out of my mind every day the thot of you came into my mind. didn't see you today. maybe it's for the better. will try one more week.
You - a glance maybe. will be prayin for you this week. hope i dun overdo it. :)
You - if you've got something you wanna say, you know you can always come and say it to my face. we're far beyond being courteous in terms of what we say to each other. if my words have bugged you or disturbed your evening, i'm sorry but you know why i'd send them. if i had gotten one reply, i would have stopped.
Justin - Thanks brother. your trust and faith in me will not be taken lightly. this is just the start of a good frenship.
Sorry for spoiling your mood with this post people. but i don't want to keep it bottled up. it eats at me. yup. Jodi, remember what i said in the foodcourt today. make sure when THAT happens, i dun become like THAT.. coz today, i kinda felt like THAT... like.. like i didn't need or want to be in church. :)
A friend recently left his church coz of some stuff. Hmmm. wonder if that's a possibility with me.
Wrote this today out of the blue...
The things I want
I can't have
The things I wait for
I have no patience for
The things I hate
I've become
The things I love
Are slowly losing meaning.
I can't have
The things I wait for
I have no patience for
The things I hate
I've become
The things I love
Are slowly losing meaning.
Have a good week. God be with you all. I'll be fine. I always am. Just dun step on my tail now.

0 comments:
Post a Comment