Wednesday, October 05, 2011

The one about Patience, Trust and Self Control

It has come to my attention once again that these 3 areas are one of the key points of necessary development for me. I need to trust God and have the patience to know that He has my life, my future and my plans in His control and He will give me what I need, when I need.

But to bounce off that, I have to exercise self control and understand that although it's great to bless people and encourage them, I gotta make sure i don't overstep the line and give off either the wrong vibes/signals or that I personally don't end up giving myself an excuse/free reign to shower someone or some people with 'love' and then end up getting into complicated situations coz i didn't set boundaries.

It's hard to summarize that but that has been my thoughts the past 2 or 3 days... But I'm really thankful for Christian brothers and sisters who have given me nuggets of wisdom and words of direction that have helped me not only understand my situation better but also how to continually work on self improvement and glory to God.

I thank God for friends here... the ones I can share everything with and find the support I so need being away from my home. Seriously.

And work's been tiring and just a SLIGHT bit stressful, but i'm managing that well!... for now. :) heh.

0 comments: