Friday, April 24, 2009

Pizza Night and Friends

God normally doesn't [well thank God for that] audibly speak to you... but He speaks to us through things around us. The Bible, the constant nagging of the Holy Spirit of that sin that u're always doing... or He speaks to us through friends and activities.

Even though pizza thursdays aren't a christian organized thing nor issit Christ focused... i really do hear His voice from fellowship with friends. I really do enjoy these sessions and it makes me remember that God always watches out for His children. I didn't have to pray to Him and specifically ask for friends in Melbourne, He just sent them... and I thank God for friends like these people who make me happy and remind me that God is always around smiling back at me through each and every face. :)

Thot passed thru my mind today... what do I take for granted? my friends? my faith? pizza thursdays? God can take it all away in a snap of a finger. would I still love Him, life and others if He did... I pray He won't coz I do treasure them all very much... for those who came and those who couldn't come... but If He did... what would happen then, what would change?

I love my friends and I thank God for each and every one of them.

0 comments: