*Disclaimer*
Before I begin this entry. i must stress to all those who read. i am NOT depressed in any way. Not sad, not down not disappointed. I am perfectly fine. i actually write this entry with a smile on my face. so PLEASE dun think i'm sad. i jus wanna remember some thots i have now. ok? I AM NOT SAD. please dun think i am. [phew]
*Disclaimer*
Before I begin this entry. i must stress to all those who read. i am NOT depressed in any way. Not sad, not down not disappointed. I am perfectly fine. i actually write this entry with a smile on my face. so PLEASE dun think i'm sad. i jus wanna remember some thots i have now. ok? I AM NOT SAD. please dun think i am. [phew]
*Disclaimer*
I look around me at the 2 people who I've given my heart and soul to before. 2 two people who have meant the world to me and hopefully i have meant the world to them too. i see them happy. happy being loved or taken care of by some guy or someone. I know that they're enjoying it and that it is a real nice feeling to be loved by someone. I hope... sincerely hope, that they will continue to be loved. whether i am loved by someone or not doesn't really matter to me right now. suddenly, it fades into the distance as i look at my 2 frens. [i won't mention who]. But really. for me to say this, is a big thing... "i'm happy that they are happy". that's all that is to it.
May you continue to be loved and cared for. :) I'm happy for you and all of you. Don't forget this feeling. Some people never get the chance.
God's teaching me something thru observing people. it rawks.

0 comments:
Post a Comment