A thought popped in my head just now while coming out of the shower. I'm using it as my msn nick now.
::† Prisoner Of Freedom †:: I don't wanna be a guy girls want to date. I wanna be the guy girls want to marry.
yup... i think that thot is not only a challenge but sumthing that i have to pressure myself to live up to too... there are times when it's so easy to say "heck all the Christian stuff bout waiting and let's go get a gf"... but no.. doesn't make sense at all la. jus like suicide.
so yeh. jus thot i'd blog a real short post bout this coz many youth nowadays have flings after flings... and apparently there's nothing wrong with it. sigh. so saddening to hear that. where has commitment, morality, trust and celibacy gone to?
Friday, May 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment